Mr. Sathya Murasen Singgal Rain
Sathya Murasen is an Educationist graduated from Victoria University at the year 2005. He is highly skilled communications specialist with 8 years of experience in the field of internal and external communication, PR and marketing and ICT. He is an Independent, reliable and hardworking person. He is a person who is positive about every aspect of life. He posses’ good leadership and communication skills as well. He was granted to conduct 1 Malaysia Dana programme from 1MDB as well conducted 4 days Education programme for Masters Student from University in Perth, Australia for Exploration and Blended learning experience. He has become Guest speaker about today market strategy on topic Business Challenges and Globalization as well as business meeting for Youth in Tools to achieve Dreams. His focus on community collaboration has led him to a number of volunteer opportunities and community leadership roles. What distinguishes him from others in her field of expertise is that he treats communication as entertainment. It’s simple to explain why: if it isn’t funny or relevant enough, people switch channel. He is determined to uncover the secrets of how successful people and companies communicate.
ACHIEVEMENT AND AWARDS
1) Granted to conduct 1 Malaysia Dana programme from 1MDB August 2013
Dana Belia from 1MDB has allocation to serve community to build better nation in human capital. I have a submitted a programme on Effective Communication Skills and panel endorsed my programme.
2) Conducted 4 days Education programme for Masters Student from University in Perth, Australia for Exploration and Blended learning experience.
3) Conducted 5 days Education programme for Bachelor Student from University in Medan, Indonesia for International Business Modules.
4) Offer to conduct Managing information system for plantation manager in Kalimantan to know better the effective of technology in today business world.
5) Guest Speaker on business meeting for Youth in Tools to achieve Dreams.
6) Awarded the best lecture in area of conducting and consulting modules for students.
7) Conduct Information Communication Technology Exhibition to improve current technology elements for future needs.
8) Guest speaker about today market strategy on topic Business Challenges and Globalization.
9) MC in 2 days Business meeting in Genting View Resort
10) MC in 2 days Business meeting in Genting View Resort
11) Organize Grand Sunway University Cultural Show,Tharani Isai Iravu as a President for Indian Cultural Society.
12) Organize and won third prize in cultural promotion in Sunway University.
13) HSBC Young IT Entrepreneur Merit Award.
14) 3rd Prize winner in Sukan Malaysia (SUKMA) Negeri Sembilan in Karate Do.
15) Completed Black Belt in Shito Ryo Karate Do (M).
16) National Shito Ryo Karate Champion Kuantan Pahang.
17) National Shito Ryo Karate Champion Perak.
18) Represent Daerah Petaling Jaya for Hoki.
19) Represent Daerah Petaling Jaya for Olahraga.
20) Awarded Olahragaan Sekolah Menengah Bt14.
21) Represent secondary school in, chess, badminton, and football and sepak takraw.
22) Member of first tamil magazine Arunothayam launching from sekolah menengah bt14.
23) 2nd Prize winner in Nation Level in 3 Language Competition in primary school.
24) 2nd Prize winner for Thirukural competition in State level.
25) Top student award from Castlefield primary school.